HELP & SUPPORT
When you purchase an add-on, you are paying for 12 months of support and software updates.
If you need to contact the support team, this can be done by visiting this link – https://www.mdjm.co.uk/support/
Please include as much information as possible. In some circumstances, we may ask you to securely provide us with login details so we can investigate further.
Unless information given otherwise, all licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified during the purchase process.
All premium add-ons require an active license key in order to keep them secure with our updates. Your support period is only valid whilst you have a valid license for that particular addon. To continue support & updates, license keys must be renewed if expired. Upon purchasing an add-on, updates and support are provided for the next 12 months.
SUBSCRIPTIONS & AUTOMATIC RENEWALS
All of Mobile Events Manager add-ons are sold as a recurring subscriptions, these will renew every 12 months, from the date initially purchased. If you wish to cancel your subscription at any time, please cancel the automatic payment.
The following information applies to all of Mobile Events Manager add-on license subscriptions:
Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the day & month of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Mobile Events Manager website.
If you choose to cancel your subscription you will continue to receive support & updates, until your license expires on your next anniversary.
The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the add-on license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your add-on license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the add-on license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
We cannot apply refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the Mobile Events Manager add-ons you have purchased.
If you have problems getting add-ons to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase date, providing we have exhausted all support options with our development team.
No refunds will be given past 30 days.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
Failure to adhere to the purchase terms and conditions, or acknowledge any requirements for a plugin will result in no refund being given
The refund request does not apply to a renewal of an add-on license
Refunds may take up to 7 days to be processed and will be returned by the same means as the payment was received.
No refunds are allowed on our bundle products.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgement or legal actions.
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
Occasionally we may give discount codes for use to receive money off of purchases. These discount codes need to be applied during the checkout process in order to be validated and for the discount to be applied.
Discount codes may be used by any customer
Unless otherwise stated, discount codes are for new purchases only
Generally, discount codes may only be used once per customer
Discount codes must be used within the specified date range to be valid
No refunds (including part refunds) can be made in the event that a customer forgets to apply the discount code. This does not affect the Refunds policy above
Discount codes only apply to purchases made from the start date of the offer. Customers who have made prior purchases will not receive any part refunds
MOBILE DJ MANAGER (“MDJM”)
We now own the rights to MDJM and the intellectual property relating to, but not limited to, the Mobile DJ Manager plugin code and the extensions code, the domain name (mdjm.co.uk) and all the related web files.
Terms and Conditions of Service – Hosted Plans
- Definitions and Interpretation
In the Terms and Conditions, the following words or expressions have the following meanings.
“Us”, “We”, “MEM”, “Mobile Events Manager” – This refers to the company of Mobile Events Manager.
“You”, “I”, “(The) Customer”, “(The) Client” – This refers to you as our customer and/or client.
“Account” – This refers to the details of the Client and are held by Us to facilitate the provision of the Service to the Client including, but not limited to, full name, location details, payment details and account login details.
“Client Website” – This means the website that is provided to You from Us and refers to all parts of that website except for any personal emails. This may include, but is not limited to, component files.
“Fee” – This means the sum payable to Us by You in order to receive one of our Services.
“Hosting Specification” – This is outlaid in Part 2 – Service of the Terms and Conditions.
“Service” – This is the service you will receive by Us. More details can be found in Part 2.
“Software” – This will refer to all Software, including Plugins, used by Us.
“Support” – This means website and server support. This does include any maintenance as well.
- Part 2 – Account
- You must be 18 years or over to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name. Any Artiste/Company Names will not be accepted. You are able to change your site name to your company name if you wish to.
- You are responsible for your username and password. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss of data for your failure to comply with any security obligations.
- Any content or activity posted on Your website falls under Your responsibility. If We see anything malicious, damaging or any slander to any client or other business, we reserve the right to close your account immediately, without notice.
- You must give 30-days’ notice if you wish to cancel or suspend your Service.
- You must not use our Service for any illegal or unauthorised reasons. This includes any violation of laws in your Jurisdiction.
- Part 3 – Service
- We may, in our sole discretion, alter, improve or otherwise modify the Service provided that any such change will not significantly alter the provision of the Service to the Client or result in the removal of any features or services that changes and will receive full documentation of any action required on their part.
- No alterations to the Service shall affect the Fees payable by the Client during their contractual period.
- We may take any action to resolve any issues found within Your website, Our servers or hardware. We will notify you at our earliest convenience if we need to do any action.
- The Hosting Specification is as follows: WordPress optimised hosting, pre-configured with Mobile Events Manager, UK Based Server, 5GB Storage Space, 2GB RAM, Unlimited Visitors, SEO optimisation, Free SSL Certificate, Nightly Backups, Quick Provisioning and Free Basic Support.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss of data, damage or any other consequence of using the Service. You use our Service at your own risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss of earnings where the Service experiences any downtime due to any nature.
- Material must:
- be accurate (where they state facts)
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
- Material must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- contain any material that is pornographic
- promote violence
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- be likely to deceive any person
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or aduty of confidence
- promote any illegal activity
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
- Part 4 – Fees
- The cost for the hosting is £4.95 per calendar month. The first 30 days acts as a free-trial and no fees will be taken.
- The fees include the initial setup, storage space, SEO Optimisation, nightly backups and basic support. This also includes a sub-domain if you have opted for this.
- The cost of the Mobile Events Manager core plugin is free, you are not paying towards this.
- Any extensions that We offer are entirely separate and must be purchased through Our website (mobileeventsmanager.co.uk/add-ons)
- Non-payment of Fees will result in your account being suspended.
- If any Fees are not paid within 90 days, your account will be closed and all data destroyed and non-recoverable.
- Part 5 – Support
- Basic support is provided to those who pay the monthly recurring payments for their website. Support includes the provisioning of Your website, troubleshooting and any hot-fixes.
- Support for the Mobile Events Manager plugin comes as standard, and help should only be sought after reading the documentation.
- Part 6 – Cancellation
- You must provide 30-day’s notice to cancel our Service. Fees may still be collected within that your 30-day’s notice period.
- After 90-days after Your notice expires, your account will be closed and all data will be destroyed. This is non-recoverable.
- Part 7 – General Terms
- You use this Service at Your own risk.
- You must not modify, hack or attempt to steal any information or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service. Linking your website via hyperlink or a menu item on this Service is fine and linking this Service to your main website via hyperlink or a menu item is also fine.
- There are exceptions to the modification of the Service which are detailed in the WordPress Terms of Service
- You agree not to reverse engineer, reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Us.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Mobile Events Manager customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- These Terms & Conditions can be changed at any time, with or without notice. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes.