Terms and Conditions for WordPress Hosted Plans – Version 1 – October 2023
These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) govern your use of our WordPress hosted plans (referred to as the “Service”). By subscribing to and using our Service, you agree to
comply with these T&Cs in their entirety. Please read them carefully.
- Use of Service
Your use of the Service is solely at your own risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The license for the Service and any Plugin Extensions are non-transferrable.
- Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service.
- Your account name must be a legal name; business names are not allowed. Business names can be provided in the Billing Address.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your negligence.
- All content and activity under your account are your responsibility.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to violating copyright laws.
- The license to use our Service is non-transferable and is intended for use by your named business only.
- Included Plugin
Each plan includes the Mobile DJ Manager (MDJM) plugin, which is an integral part of the Service and cannot be removed or modified by customers. The Premium Service also includes our extensions: Stripe Payment Gateway & Dynamic Contact Forms.
- Storage Limit
We provide a fair use policy for storage, with a limit of 10 gigabytes (10GB) per plan. Exceeding this storage limit may result in additional charges or service restrictions at our discretion.
- Plugin Installation
No other plugins may be installed or used on our hosting environment. We reserve the right to remove any unauthorized plugins, and repeated violations may lead to the suspension or termination of your account.
- Content Restrictions
You may not upload, publish, or distribute any malicious content, including but not limited to malware, viruses, or harmful scripts, through our Services. Violation of this provision will result in the immediate termination of your account and may be reported to relevant authorities.
- Payment and Billing
Payment for our Services is due as per the terms specified in your chosen hosting plan. Failure to make payments may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
- For Monthly plans: You have 14 days from the due date to catch up with any payments. After this date, your Service will be suspended until payment is made. If after the second month your account remains outstanding, we reserve the right to close your account and restrict login.
- For Yearly plans: You have 28 days after the due date to make payment. If after 28 days your account remains outstanding, we reserve the right to close your account and restrict login.
The first 30 days of your plan are free. After the 30-day free trial ends, you can choose to continue or cancel your plan. If you sign up for a yearly plan, you will be billed the annual amount after the 30-day trial.
Your paid plan will start after the trial and last for 12 months. If you sign up for a monthly plan, you will be billed the monthly amount after the 30-day free trial. Your paid plan will start after the trial and be billed on a rolling 30-day basis.
We reserve the right to terminate your hosting plan at any time, with or without cause, at our sole discretion. In the event of termination, we will make reasonable efforts to provide you with a backup of your data, but we are not responsible for any loss of data.
If you wish to terminate your Service, you must provide written notice with at least 30 days’ notice to the email address listed in Term 13. In case of termination, whether initiated by us or you, you will have 30 days to request a backup of your Database. After 30 days, we will delete the Database, which is non-recoverable.
We are not liable for any damages, losses, or expenses incurred as a result of your use of our Services, including but not limited to the loss of data, revenue, or any other consequential damages.
- Changes to T&Cs or the Service
We reserve the right to modify these T&Cs at any time. Notice of changes will be posted on our website, and it is your responsibility to review these terms periodically. Your continued use of our Services after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified T&Cs. We also reserve the right to change, modify, or discontinue the Service, whether permanently or temporarily, with or without notice. Any price changes will be subject to at least 30 days’ notice via email and our website.
- General Terms
We cannot guarantee that our Service will meet your specific requirements. Any enhancement or feature requests must be submitted in writing via our website.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss, downtime or any other consequence. You use our Service entirely at your own risk. This also includes any loss of earnings.
You must not hack, alter, reproduce, modify, copy, sell or resell any part of our Service. The only elements you are allowed to alter are the colour scheme and logo to match your brand.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these T&Cs or our Services, please contact us at [email protected]