Before continuing, please remember, this is a self-hosted plugin. This means all the data that you hold (client & venue especially) on your website comes under your duty of care. It’s recommended that you backup your site at least once a day in case something goes wrong. We cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any loss of data on your website.
Firstly, thank you for installing our Plugin – it’s great to have you with us.
1. Login to your WordPress administration screen and select “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
2. Enter “Mobile DJ Manager” into the Search Plugins text box and hit Enter
3. Click “Install Now” within the Mobile DJ Manager plugin box
4. Activate the plugin once installation is completed
Once you have downloaded the plugin zip file, follow these simple instructions to get going;
1. Login to your WordPress administration screen and select the “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
2. Select “Upload Plugin” from the top of the main page
3. Click “Choose File” and select the mobile-dj-manager.zip file you downloaded
4. Click “Install Now”
5. Once installation has finished, select “Activate Plugin”
6. Once activation has completed, click the “Settings” link under the MDJM plugin
Next… Configuring the Plugin